Drug and Alcohol Testing
Current employment status is also highly correlated with rates of illicit drug use. An estimated 6.9 percent of those employed full time and 9.1 percent of those employed part time were current illicit drug users.
Although the rate of drug use was higher among unemployed persons than other employment groups, most drug users were employed. Of the 13.4 million illicit drug users aged 18 or older in 2001, 10.2 million (76.4 percent) were employed either full or part time.
Employed drug abusers cost their employers about twice as much in medical and worker compensation claims as their drug-free coworkers.
- MRO services
- DOT and NON DOT Drug Urine Collection services
- Alcohol testing, Breath, Urine and Saliva
- Rapid Results Urine Drug screening
- Hair testing
- “After Hours” drug and alcohol collection for client companies
- Random Selection Services
- Drug and Alcohol Policy Development
- Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor training
- EAP referral services
- All Heritage Valley drug testing procedures follow the National Institute of Drug Analysis (NIDA) regulations. Test results are available 24-72 hours after collection.
- BusinessCare has been approved as Nationally Accredited for Administration of Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs (NAADATP) by the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA). NAADATP status recognizes that our facilities, operations and personnel meet the highest standards set by the leaders in the drug and alcohol testing industry.