Heritage Valley Beaver and Heritage Valley Sewickley have 7 convenient outpatient locations offering Industrial Rehabilitation Services.
The success of the programs are largely due to the comprehensive team approach, which incorporates communications through aggressive case management.
The program offers several specific service components including the following:
- Physiatry Services (physical medicine physicians)
- Physical and Occupational Therapy - includes state of the art strengthening; range-of-motion; flexibility; isokinetic programs; and balance, biomechanics, and gait analysis
- Hand Rehabilitation (certified hand therapists)
- Work Hardening, Work Conditioning and Job Simulation
- Functional Capacity, Work Capacity and Post Offer Screening- featuring the Hanoun System
- Job Analysis development
- Partners in Safety Program-Job site and ergonomics evaluations and recommendations
- Rehabilitation Counseling