Setting the Standard in Occupational Health and Worksite Wellness
A Partner in the Workplace - Uniquely Connected. For Life.
American businesses have a lot to consider when it comes to hiring the right employee for certain jobs, as well as selecting a compatible occupational medicine facility to provide physicals, testing and workers compensation injury care.
Nationally, costs caused by lost time due to occupational illness and injury is well over $5 billion dollars a year. Back pain is a common source of disability, both from work-related injuries and from injuries outside of the workplace. Annually in the United States, over $15 billion is spent on the treatment of lower back pain and disorders, and approximately 15 percent of the costs in workers’ compensation are for low back pain cases.
Heritage Valley Signature BusinessCare provides your company with a viable solution: a comprehensive, coordinated, cost effective and flexible alternative to conventional medical care.
- Convenient office location with easy freeway access and ample parking
- Access to care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through our two hospital emergency departments
- Integration of services with Heritage Valley ConvenientCare facilities
- Immediate access to board certified providers
- Physical and Occupational Therapy Services located adjacent to Signature BusinessCare
- “Best Practices” treatment guidelines for the care and treatment of occupational injuries
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) certified collectors.
- Board certified Medical Review Officer
- Clinical staff certified as drug and alcohol collectors, audiometric technicians, spirometry technicians
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse - Specialists
For more information, call:
Susan Gawdyda, RN, COHN-s,
Manager, Heritage Valley Signature BusinessCare
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org