For current matches, we are only accepting applications through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) or the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) match. No paper applications are accepted, except after match.
- All applicants must complete and submit via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) or the AOA match the following:
- An application with photograph and personal statement
- A letter from the dean of their medical school
- Three letters of professional recommendation
- Transcript of grades
- Copies of Step I and Step II COMLEX Scores
Confirmation of all of the above documents is conducted through the applicant’s ERAS or AOA accounts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to monitor the submission of all necessary documentation. We realize that travel is expensive and time consuming; therefore, all applicants are prescreened before extending an invitation to interview.
- All applicants must be eligible for application for a Pennsylvania temporary license.
- All applications must be received by December 31 in order to complete the interviewing process by January 31. However, applicants are urged to submit their applications by November 15 to ensure that it receives the careful consideration it deserves. Candidates selected to interview will be notified in writing. Complimentary hotel lodging and meals are provided. Significant others are welcome.
- The Program’s ERAS match number is 2044120C0. We are listed as Heritage Valley Beaver - PA Family Practice Residency. The AOA match number is 63546. Heritage Valley Family Medicine Residency Program has received approval from the American Osteopathic Association to be an accredited site as an osteopathic combined internship/residency program.