Sewickley, PA, (October 30, 2012) –
The Heritage Valley Sewickley Foundation is presenting the 12th Annual Unique Boutique from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, November 10, 2012, at the Edgeworth Club, 511 East Drive, Sewickley, PA 15143. Admission for shopping at the Unique Boutique is $10 each or $35 each for admission and lunch. The buffet lunch will be served from 11:00am to 2:00pm and reservations are required. For questions and reservations, please contact Irene Dailey, Director of Volunteer and Community Services at 412.749.7052.
The Unique Boutique features 50 vendors representing a variety of products including, adult/children clothing, gourmet food, home/holiday décor and jewelry/accessories. There are nationally known products as well as items specially crafted for the event. Many local artisans and business owners are featured at the event, including:
- Kritta Company -- Artisan jewelry
- Pursenalities – Handmade purses
- Exfuze -- Dietary supplements from whole foods.
- Carabella -- Mobile division of Carabella of Oakmont, with great assortment of fashions from casual to cocktail, in sizes 0-16.
- The Mackenzie Collection -- Traveling boutique that consists of trendy dresses, fine costume jewelry and unique accessories.
- Catherine Weisz: Watercolor paintings.
All proceeds from Unique Boutique benefit renovations to the Heritage Valley Sewickley Surgical Waiting Area. More than 6,000 surgical cases are performed at Heritage Valley Sewickley each year. The Surgical Waiting Area renovation will relocate this area to a more convenient patient-centered location that is more comfortable for visitors. Improvements will include additional physician-family conference rooms to allow for private conversations, WiFi access, and continuation of the patient tracker monitor as well as updated and more comfortable furnishings. Construction is slated to begin in 2013.