- Someone from the outpatient surgery department will call you two days in advance of your procedure to give you instructions. If you prefer a private room, please call the reservationist at 412.749.7312 or talk with the registrar in patient registration when you come for your pre-admission testing. Check with your insurance company to be sure that you have met all their pre-certification requirements.
- Check with your insurance company to be sure that you have met all their pre-certification requirements.
- Bring your insurance cards or forms and physician’s instructions to the hospital.
Testing must be complete and results available two to three working days prior to admission.
- Bring, in their original containers, all medications that you are currently taking.
Leave valuables, large amounts of cash and jewelry at home.
- Bring any advance directive documents or living wills.
- Parents of children who will be having surgery can arrange a tour at Heritage Valley Sewickley by calling Outpatient Surgery at 412.749.7134. Tours of our maternity centers are also available by calling 412.749.7129 or 724.773.4636.