- You will receive a call between two and 10 days before your procedure. You will be asked if you want a private room when you come for your pre-admission testing at Heritage Valley Beaver.
- Check with your insurance company to be sure that you have met all their pre-certification requirements.
- Bring your insurance cards or forms and physician’s instructions to the hospital.
Testing must be complete and results available two to three working days prior to admission.
- Bring, in their original containers, all medications that you are currently taking.
Leave valuables, large amounts of cash and jewelry at home.
- Bring any advance directive documents or living wills.
- Children can get a tour when they come for their pre-admission tests before surgery. Tours of our maternity centers are also available by calling 724.773.4636.