Dr. Burke attended Duquesne University as an undergrad and went on to attend Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. He has been an active staff member of Heritage Valley Beaver since 1983 and an active staff member of other area hospitals. Dr. Burke has many academic appointments, does many presentations, and has had many publications throughout his career.
- Residency Director for 20+ Years
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomat, American Board of Wound Management
- Fellow, American College of Podiatric Dermatology
- Fellow, American College of Podiatric Practice Management
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Council of Podiatric Medical Education Experience
Dr. Sams graduated from Geneva College and received his podiatric medical degree from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1982.