Heritage Valley Health System offers family-centered maternal/child health services at Heritage Valley Beaver, and Heritage Valley Sewickley. Please take a tour of one or both of our facilities.
For more information, call:
Heritage Valley Beaver
Heritage Valley Sewickley
You are welcome to include members of your family in this special time. We offer complete support services throughout your maternity process to help you have a healthy pregnancy, and to give your baby a healthy start in life.
- Pregnancy Health Services,
- Maternity classes
- Comprehensive birthing facilities,
- Neonatal care.
Each year, Heritage Valley Beaver delivers more than 1,400 babies, and Heritage Valley Sewickley delivers more than 800 babies. We care for each baby and family member with individual concern, and strive to ensure that your pregnancy and birth experience meet your expectations.
At both Heritage Valley Beaver and Heritage Valley Sewickley, you’ll find state-of-the-art birthing facilities that include:
- Labor/delivery/recovery rooms (LDRs) designed for your safety and comfort,
- A suite equipped for Caesarean births,
- Postpartum rooms designed for your comfort, and
- A modern Level I nursery at both hospitals designed for your baby’s care, safety and security.
Heritage Valley Beaver also has a Level II nursery for infants requiring special care. Private rooms are available for all maternity patients.
Our LDR and postpartum rooms offer a home-like atmosphere. Within seconds, your beautiful LDR bedroom suite converts into a fully equipped delivery room. The room’s large, comfortable bed quickly changes to a birthing bed. LDRs also include:
- A recliner,
- Baby warmer and bassinet, and
- State-of-the-art high-tech equipment concealed within your room.
Our staff will provide the best care possible for you and your baby, and will ensure that your baby is safe and secure.
The Patricia S. Snyder Maternal/Child Health Center at Heritage Valley Sewickley recently underwent a major renovation.