Christopher Morgan, DO
, Cardiovascular Services
- Internal Medicine,
- Cardiovascular Disease,
- Interventional Cardiology
Christopher Morgan, DO is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease as well as holding board certifications in Echocardiography and Nuclear Medicine. He received his medical degree from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania. Dr. Morgan went on to complete his Osteopathic Internship, Internal Medicine Residency, Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship and, most recently, an Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Additionally, Dr. Morgan is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a member of the American College of Physicians. He is a member of the medical staffs at Heritage Valley Beaver and Heritage Valley Sewickley Hospitals and is accepting new patients.
Heritage Valley Heart & Vascular Center
605 Sharon Road
Beaver, PA 15009
- 12 Quaker Village Shopping Center, Ohio River Boulevard, Suite 2ALeetsdale, PA 15056724-773-4502
- 48462 Bell School Road, Suite CEast Liverpool, OH 43920724.773.4502
- 1185 Freedom Road, B106Cranberry Township, PA 16066724.773.4502
- 1000 Dutch Ridge RoadBeaver, PA 150091-877-771-HVHS (4847)