George J. Antalis, MD
- Cardiovascular Disease,
- Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Antalis is a native of Bellaire, Ohio. He completed his undergraduate studies at Capital University in Columbus, Ohio. He received his medical training at the Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus, where he placed in the top eight percent of his class and received honors in internal medicine, family medicine, E.N.T., senior medicine, sports medicine and radiology. After completing a residency in internal medicine at the Riverside Methodist Hospitals in Columbus, he fulfilled a three-year fellowship in cardiology at the Allegheny General Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Antalis worked in the practice of Carlton Cardiology Associates at Allegheny General, prior to joining the Heritage Valley Medical Group, Cardiology in 2002. He is affiliated with and has privileges at Heritage Valley Sewickley and Heritage Valley Beaver and is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
The Heart and Vascular Center - Leetsdale
12 Quaker Village Shopping Center
Ohio River Boulevard, Suite 2A
Leetsdale, PA 15056
- 605 Sharon RoadBeaver, PA 15009724-773-4502
- 48462 Bell School Road, Suite CEast Liverpool, OH 43920724.773.4502
- 1185 Freedom Road, B106Cranberry Township, PA 16066724.773.4502
- 701 Broad StreetSewickley, PA 151431-877-771-HVHS (4847)
- 1000 Dutch Ridge RoadBeaver, PA 150091-877-771-HVHS (4847)