Majority of Heritage Valley Services Open after Cyber Attack
Heritage Valley Health System announced today that all facilities are open and operational with the exception of its satellite based laboratory and diagnostic imaging services.
Heritage Valley Sewickley and Heritage Valley Beaver Hospitals, Heritage Valley Medical Group, Heritage Valley Pediatrics and Tri-State Obstetrics & Gynecology physician practices, ConvenientCare walk in clinics and all other community locations are open and operational.
Aside from lab draw and diagnostic imaging services, patients are encouraged to keep scheduled doctor and ambulatory care appointments (such as physical therapy) and utilize the Heritage Valley ConvenientCare locations.
Lab and diagnostic imaging services are fully functional and available at Heritage Valley Beaver and Heritage Valley Sewickley hospitals, but are currently unavailable at the following locations:
- Heritage Valley Medical Neighborhoods in Chippewa, Edgeworth, West Allegheny, Moon Township, Calcutta, Ellwood City and Robinson Township;
- Ambridge Laboratory Draw – 1155 Merchant Street, Ambridge
- Baden Laboratory Draw – 220 Ohio River Boulevard, Baden
- Beaver Falls Laboratory Draw – 1125 Seventh Avenue, Beaver Falls
- Heart & Vascular Laboratory Draw – 605 Sharon Road, Beaver
- Heritage Valley Women’s Health Center – 200 Pleasant Drive, Center Township
- Hopewell Laboratory Draw and Diagnostics – 5000 Industrial Blvd, Aliquippa and 2032 Brodhead Road, Hopewell
All clinical, ambulatory and ancillary systems are fully functional at the Beaver and Sewickley hospitals. Individuals are encouraged to check the Heritage Valley website (www.heritagevalley.org) for service updates.
About Heritage Valley Health System
Heritage Valley Health System is a $480 million integrated delivery network providing comprehensive health care for residents of Allegheny, Beaver, Butler and Lawrence counties, in Pennsylvania; eastern Ohio; and the panhandle of West Virginia. In partnership with 3,500 employees and more than 480 physicians, Heritage Valley offers a broad range of medical, surgical and diagnostic services at its two hospitals, Heritage Valley Sewickley and Heritage Valley Beaver; in 60 physician offices; and 18 community satellite facilities. For more information about Heritage Valley Health System, please visit www.heritagevalley.org.