Talk to Us Tuesday
State of the Art Technology in the community. Heritage Valley Health System achieved five stars for its performance in Total Knee replacement at its Sewickley hospital and in Esophageal/Stomach Surgeries, Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism and Respiratory Failure at its Beaver hospital from Healthgrades.
A friendly family work environment outside of the city. Hospital facilities located in Sewickley and Beaver. Numerous physician office and ancillary facilities throughout the surrounding areas.
The most valuable asset to any organization is its workforce. Heritage Valley has more than 480 affiliated physicians and 3,500 employees that come together every day to deliver the highest quality care to their family, friends and neighbors.
Personal – Responsibility – In – Delivering – Excellence
Excellent. Lower than most area hospitals.
Credit for Experience
Competitive compensation program where increases are based on experience.
Pay for Value Compensation
Lump Sum bonuses paid every quarter based on meeting patient satisfaction goals.
- Full-time $4,000.00 annually, for 1-year commitment upon degree completion
- Part-time $2,000.00 annually, for 1-year commitment upon degree completion
- Eligible first day of the month following your date of hire.
- Low-cost medical premiums based on the level of coverage selected (single/spouse/children/family),
$300.00 individual / $550 family deductible, 100% coverage after deductible is met.
- Prescription Drug Benefits
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 19 days of PTO for Full-time employees + 7 Holidays per year
- Pro-rated for Part-time
Free Uniforms provided annually
403b Retirement Savings Match
$.50 match for each dollar up to 4% plus 3% base contribution after one year of employment
On-site free parting at Heritage Valley Beaver facility or low-cost parking in employee garage at Heritage Valley Sewickley facility.
- $12.00 pre-tax payroll deduction, per pay for Full-time
- $6.00 pre-tax payroll deduction, per pay for Part-time
No waiting for a shuttle!
Open Employment Interviews
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Patient Care Associates (Nurse Aide)
- Every Tuesday, 10 a.m. to Noon
- Heritage Valley Sewickley, Main Lobby 3rd Floor (next to Crazy Mocha)
- Heritage Valley Beaver, Main Lobby
Talk to Us Tuesdays offers a unique opportunity to not only interview for a life-changing career, but to also learn about Heritage Valley, the caring Health System and the caring Employer. “Talking to Us” allows our recruiters and nurse managers to get to know you, your goals, and the aspects of your nursing career that are most important to you. As a healthcare system that cares for not only our patients but our employees and our community, we would like to take time to discuss with you why Heritage Valley may be a good fit for you and not just why you’d be a good fit for Heritage Valley.
Heritage Valley Health System has a proud tradition of providing quality, community-based health care. Each day hundreds of caring, competent health professionals touch the lives of area residents.
A variety of nursing opportunities exist at Heritage Valley Health System. We offer a competitive and
comprehensive wage and benefit package, and the chance to work for a healthcare team that is committed to improving the health and well-being of all people in the communities we serve.
Let us help you see what sets Heritage Valley apart from other healthcare facilities . . .