We welcome visitors to our hospital. To protect patients’ health and privacy,
we ask that you follow these rules:
- Only two visitors at a time.
- Children under age 12 may visit with special permission from the nursing
staff. Please limit these visits to 10 minutes.
- We ask that visitors leave the room while staff is caring for patients.
- Those under age 14 who want to visit a patient in Critical Care must have
special permission from the patient’s nurse.
- Anyone with a cold, sore throat or other illness should not visit.
- Please designate one representative to stay in touch with the nurses
regarding your condition. That person then can update the rest of the family.
- Visitors, as determined by the patient, will not be restricted, limited or
otherwise denied access to the patient on the basis of race, color, national
origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.