Employees become eligible to enroll in the Heritage Valley Health System 401(k) plan upon hire! We make it easy to start saving for retirement by including a Quick Start Guide (link below). Employees enrolling in the Heritage Valley Health System 401(k) plan are immediately eligible to receive a 4% employer-provided per pay match if you elect a savings rate of 5% or more. There is no waiting period to receive this match and vesting is also immediate.
Below are links to the 401(k) plan’s digital enrollment guide and many other resources to understand this valuable retirement savings benefit:
- Quick Start Guide
- Enrollment Guide Booklet – Includes Summary Plan Document & Notices/Disclosures
- Ascensus Online Enrollment in an Instant
- Beneficiary Designation Form – HVHS 401(k) Plan – This can also be done online after setting up an online account through Ascensus
- Rollover Contribution Form
- Your Guide to Retirement Wellness – Explains the employer-provided match & helps assess individual’s risk tolerance
Contact Ascensus for all of your account administration needs or questions.
Contact Retirement Resources for investment advice.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 800-846-3276