Thank you for considering our RN diploma program for our August 2021 Fall start. We appreciate your interest and wanted to advise you of acceptance, under the following two conditions:
HVK Full Tuition Scholarships
The School of Nursing offers this institutional scholarship in addition to federal and state programs. Scholarships may be granted to a limited number of eligible applicants that meet the following conditions.
The applicant must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Achieve an Adjusted Individual Score of 85% or higher on the ATI TEAS exam exceeds the present scholarship criteria. (Other criteria will be taken into consideration for those close to meeting criteria.)
- Interview with a Human Resources representative at Heritage Valley Kennedy.
- Complete 50 volunteer hours while in the program.
- Commit to working at Heritage Valley Kennedy as an RN on a nursing unit for a minimum of 3 years after graduation.
Full tuition scholarships are available. Students with a desire to attend the Heritage Valley Kennedy School of Nursing under this scholarship program should inform the school immediately.
Applicants who are not interested in the Full-Tuition scholarship or may not meet scholarship criteria may also be accepted. Eligibility for these criteria is as follows.
The applicant must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Achieve an Adjusted Individual Score of 65% or higher on the ATI TEAS exam to be considered.
- Complete 10 volunteer hours while enrolled in our program.
Self-paying students have no work commitment to Heritage Valley Kennedy.
All applicants must have successfully completed the required prerequisite coursework of Algebra, Chemistry with Lab and Biology with Lab with a grade of C or better.
Pre-Entrance exam scores are a main indicator of acceptance, however, they are NOT the only criteria used to evaluate an applicant’s potential. Applicants must meet ALL criteria as outlined in the informational packet for determining eligibility and acceptance.
The Heritage Valley Kennedy School of Nursing Admissions Office