Benefits play an important role in your choice of an employer. Heritage Valley Health System provides a comprehensive benefits program including flexible health and welfare benefits, voluntary benefits and generous retirement benefits.
We make sure the benefits we provide reflect the changing needs and wants of our employees. Heritage Valley supports its employees with benefits that matter to them. Benefits that help them know that they are covered so they are able to enjoy the present and to plan for the future.
Our goal is to provide our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Health & Welfare Benefits
– Medical (including Rx)
– Employee Life & AD&D
– Long Term Disability
– Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
– Paid Time Off
– Wellness Program
– Employee Assistance Program
– 403(b)/401(k) Defined Contribution Plan
– Company Match
Voluntary Benefits – Employees may elect to purchase:
– Dependent Life Insurance
– Short-Term Disability
– Critical Illness Insurance – Trustmark
– Universal Life Insurance – Trustmark
– Accident Insurance – Trustmark