Tests are provided at Heritage Valley’s seven ConvenientCare locations. Appointments are not being taken.
- Patients must be at least two years old.
- Bring your insurance card and identification. Without insurance, the cost of the test is $140. A bill will be sent to you.
- Please provide your cell phone number. We will send the results of your COVID-19 test via text, typically within 24 – 48 hours.
- Patients with a physician order for a COVID-19 test may walk into any of Heritage Valley’s seven ConvenientCare walk-in clinics.
- Patients without a physician order for a COVID-19 test may also walk into any of Heritage Valley’s seven ConvenientCare walk-in clinics; however, these patients will need to have an exam by the Nurse Practitioner.
Walk-In Flu Shots
If you would like to receive a flu vaccine, please visit one of our ConvenientCare locations listed below. No appointments are necessary… simply walk in!
Note: ConvenientCare will provide flu vaccines to patients ages 3 years and older, provided they have received a flu vaccine in a prior year. For first-time flu vaccines, please contact your health care professional.
Heritage Valley Pediatrics offers flu vaccines to all patients ages 6 months and older, regardless of a previous dose. Please click here to visit the Heritage Valley Pediatrics webpage.
2719 Brodhead Road – Aliquippa, PA 15001
48462 Bell School Road – Calcutta, OH 43920
79 Wagner Road (Suite 200) – Monaca, PA 15061
2580 Constitution Boulevard – Chippewa, PA 15010
100 Hazel Lane – Sewickley, PA 15143
271 State Route 288 (Franklin Plaza Shopping Center) – Ellwood City, PA 16117
2201 Park Manor Boulevard (Suite 200) – Pittsburgh, PA 15205