- Graduated from Texas A&M University with dual degrees in English and Biomedical Sciences
- Doctorate of Medicine from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston
- Completed his Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at Baylor
- Fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island
- Utilizes the most advanced and minimally invasive techniques for a quicker return to function and quality of life for his patients, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and conditions of the hand, wrist, and elbow
- Treats traumatic hand injuries and available to evaluate and treat a variety of general orthopedic conditions and work-related injuries
Dr. Campbell is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.