Alpa Arora, MD
Dr. Alpa Arora received her medical degree from the University of Maryland in 1998. She completed her pediatric residency training at Texas Children's Hospital (Baylor College of Medicine) in Houston, Texas in 2001. Upon the completion of her training, she spent a year traveling with her husband working in rural areas in Pennsylvania and Washington state. She joined Texas Children's Pediatric Associates in 2002 and practiced in Houston for 4 years prior to moving to Pittsburgh. Dr. Arora joined Tri-State Pediatrics in 2006 and has been with the practice since then.
Dr. Arora has a special interest in breastfeeding, nutrition and sleep. She is passionate about educating parents about the importance of early childhood development, and empowering parents to help develop their children's full potential.
Dr. Arora lives in the North Hills with her husband, a pediatric cardiologist at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, and their three amazing boys. In her free time, Dr. Arora enjoys running, reading and volunteering at her kids’ schools.
2580 Constitution Boulevard
Chippewa, PA 15010
250 College Ave
Beaver, PA 15009
2032 Brodhead Road
Aliquippa, PA 15001
301 Ohio River Blvd.
Sewickley, PA 15143
- 1000 Dutch Ridge RoadBeaver, PA 150091-877-771-HVHS (4847)
- 2032 Brodhead RoadAliquippa, PA 15001724-375-6161
- 250 College AveBeaver, PA 15009724-774-4070
- 2580 Constitution BoulevardChippewa, PA 15010724-773-6842
- 301 Ohio River Blvd., Edgeworth CommonsSewickley, PA 15143412-741-2622
- 701 Broad StreetSewickley, PA 151431-877-771-HVHS (4847)