Leonard I. Ganz, MD
- Cardiovascular Disease,
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Leonard Ganz, MD was born in Brooklyn, New York and graduated from Harvard College. He earned his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and completed his residency and fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Dr. Ganz joined The Heart and Vascular Center of Heritage Valley Medical Group in 2008. He is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology as well as Cardiovascular Disease. He is a member of the Heart Rhythm Society, and previously served on the Board of Trustees.
In addition to clinical practice, Dr. Ganz has spent time teaching at Harvard Medical School, and University of Pittsburgh. He is an author and editor for UpToDate, as well as a contributor to Cecil's Textbook of Medicine.
The Heart and Vascular Center - Leetsdale
12 Quaker Village Shopping Center
Ohio River Boulevard, Suite 2A
Leetsdale, PA 15056
The Heart and Vascular Center - Beaver
605 Sharon Road
Beaver, PA 15009
- 701 Broad StreetSewickley, PA 151431-877-771-HVHS (4847)
- 605 Sharon RoadBeaver, PA 15009724-773-4502
- 12 Quaker Village Shopping Center, Ohio River Boulevard, Suite 2ALeetsdale, PA 15056724-773-4502
- 1000 Dutch Ridge RoadBeaver, PA 150091-877-771-HVHS (4847)