William D. Slemenda, MD
- Internal Medicine,
- Cardiovascular Disease,
- Interventional Cardiology
William D. Slemenda, MD received his undergraduate and medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh. He completed his residency at State University of New York-Buffalo and his fellowship at Western Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Slemenda is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. He joined Heritage Valley Medical Group in 1996 and is currently located at The Heart and Vascular Center in Beaver, PA.
Dr. Slemenda is a member of the American College of Cardiology, the American Medical Association and the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Intervention.
Heritage Valley Heart & Vascular Center
605 Sharon Road
Beaver, PA 15009
- 605 Sharon RoadBeaver, PA 15009724-773-4502
- 48462 Bell School Road, Suite CEast Liverpool, OH 43920724.773.4502
- 701 Broad StreetSewickley, PA 151431-877-771-HVHS (4847)
- 1000 Dutch Ridge RoadBeaver, PA 150091-877-771-HVHS (4847)