Heritage Valley Health System now offers Telehealth Visits.
Heritage Valley Multispecialty Group, Heritage Valley Pediatrics and Tristate OB/GYN affiliated physician practices now offer audio/video visits with your provider from the comfort of your home. Patients are able to join the visit with a device that has a camera and microphone, such as a smartphone, tablet or computer with that functionality.
How does it work?
- To request a scheduled Telehealth Visit, contact your provider’s office.
- After the visit is scheduled, you will receive an email invitation with the details of your appointment with your provider.
- The email will contain an attached document which is a preappointment checklist. Complete the preappointment checklist with your device prior to your visit to make sure your device is set up.
- Check in to your appointment 10 to 15 minutes in advance by clicking the link within your email invitation. Click on the Join Session button.
- Enable permissions on your computer to allow camera and microphone access.
- Patient and provider each click Start Session to begin interacting with each other.
If you are interested in a Telehealth Visit, please contact your Heritage Valley provider. To locate a Heritage Valley affiliated physician click below.
Heritage Valley Multispecialty Group
Heritage Valley Pediatrics
Tri-State Obstetrics & Gynecology
Generations Obstetrics & Gynecology