Just for Teens
- Meningococcal Disease Info for Teens/College Students
- Self-Care for Teens
- Tanning and Tanning Salon Safety Info
- Teens: What You Need to Know About Privacy with Your Doctor
- Time with the Pediatrician
Parents of Teens
One Step at a Time – A Parent’s Guide to Raising Teenagers
The biggest job an adolescent has is to gain the confidence to be able to stand on his/her own. As hard & challenging as it is to watch our children grow up, we must remember that it’s critical to their development & to our relationship with them to foster their growing independence. When our children feel supported during this time, it helps to set up healthy & loving relationships as they travel into adulthood. Adolescence can be a rough time for parents. At times, your teen can be frustrating and exasperating! Remember that these years also bring more moments of joy, pride, laughter and closeness.
- Here’s Why Your Preteen Needs the HPV Vaccine
- Mental Health and Teens: Watch for Danger Signs
- Mental Health in Teen Athletes
- Parent’s Guide to Teen Parties
- Stages of Adolescence
- Teen Independence
- Teen Suicide Risk: What Parents Should Know
- Tips for Parents of Teens
- What Vaccines Does My Teen Need?
- Why is Your Teen’s One-on-One Time with the Pediatrician Important?
- 12 Things Parents Can Do to Help Prevent Suicide