Heritage Valley Medical Neighborhood Opens in Center Township
Heritage Valley Health System’s largest medical neighborhood opens today in Center Township. The new facility is located at 79 Wagner Road behind Beaver Valley Mall and is part of a 45-acre footprint called The Bluffs at Glade Path developed by Castlebrook Development Group, LLC.
“We are eager to bring high-quality, expanded health care services to Center Township with our largest medical neighborhood,” said Norm Mitry, President and CEO, Heritage Valley Health System. “It is the commitment of our board of directors to ensure that the communities we serve have access to the services they need without having to make a trip to the hospital. Our medical neighborhoods are at the heart of meeting those needs.”
The Heritage Valley Center Township Medical Neighborhood will be a new home to several existing Heritage Valley services and Heritage Valley Multispecialty Group (HVMG) physician practices.
Beginning, Monday, March 4, 2019, the following services are open at Heritage Valley Center Township:
· Heritage Valley ConvenientCare walk-in clinic located inside Monaca’s Wal-Mart moved to the Center Township Medical Neighborhood, upper level, Suite 200. The clinic provides expanded services for the treatment of minor illness and injury with no appointment needed. The clinic is open 7 days a week with operating hours Monday through Saturday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Sunday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Heritage Valley BusinessCare, Rehab, Diagnostic Imaging and Lab Draw Services moved from Hopewell Industrial Business Park to the Center Township Medical Neighborhood. BusinessCare, Diagnostic Imaging and Lab Draw services are located in suites 100 and 102, respectively, on the lower level of the new building. Heritage Valley Rehab is located in Suite 203 on the upper level.
· HVMG Rheumatology, the practice of Dr. Ataç Türkay and Dr. Laurie Mathie relocated to Heritage Valley Center Township from their Brodhead Road office in Monaca. The practice is located on the upper level in Suite 205.
· HVMG Valley Internal Medicine - Center is opening a new location in the Center Township Medical Neighborhood. Dr. Matthew Sniezek, Dr. William Rust and Stacy Stahl, CRNP will see patients at the new Valley Internal Medicine – Center located in Suite 204 on the upper level.
On Monday, March 11, 2019, the following services will open:
· HVMG Primary Care – Monaca, the practice of Dr. Gregg Zernich, Dr. Matthew Coombs and Elizabeth Salyards, CRNP will relocate from its current location in the Wal-Mart Plaza. The practice opens in Suite 202 on the upper level of the Medical Neighborhood.
· HVMG Endocrinology, the practice of Dr. Lucas Heller and Karen Mayo, CRNP will move their Aliquippa location to the new Center Township space. The new practice office is located on the upper level in Suite 201.
On Monday, March 18, HVMG Orthopedics will open another location on the lower level in Suite 103. There will be limited hours initially with an expanding presence in the future.
Additionally, later this Spring, a state-of-the-art four-room ambulatory surgery center will open on the lower level of the Heritage Valley Center Township Medical Neighborhood. The Surgery Center will offer outpatient surgical services in the specialties of orthopedics, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, general surgery, gynecology, podiatry, urology and pain management procedures.
Heritage Valley Medical Neighborhoods are currently located in Center Township, Chippewa, Calcutta, OH, Edgeworth, Ellwood City, Moon Township, and Robinson Township. These locations provide a variety of health care services, conveniently in one location. For more information on medical neighborhoods, click here.
About Heritage Valley Health System
Heritage Valley Health System is a $535 million integrated delivery network providing comprehensive health care for residents of Allegheny, Beaver, Butler and Lawrence counties, in Pennsylvania; eastern Ohio; and the panhandle of West Virginia. In partnership with 4,400 employees and more than 530 physicians, Heritage Valley offers a broad range of medical, surgical and diagnostic services at its three hospitals, Heritage Valley Sewickley, Heritage Valley Beaver and Ohio Valley Hospital; in more than 45 physician offices; and more than 21 community satellite facilities. For more information about Heritage Valley Health System, please visit www.heritagevalley.org.