Begin A Rewarding Nursing Career!
The Heritage Valley Kennedy School of Nursing proudly claims a reputation for providing high-quality nursing education, one which prepares graduates to enter the practice of nursing. Graduates of our school maintain a high degree of success on the PA State Board of Nursing licensing exam, NCLEX-RN, as evidenced by a consistently high first-time pass rate for graduates.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer a strong clinical program built on the foundation of humanities, as well as behavioral and natural sciences
- Smaller class sizes and individualized instruction
- Become an RN in just 20 months
- Our program bridges with area universities and colleges to help facilitate the faster completion of a BS Degree in Nursing
- Opportunity for a seamless transition with our affiliate California University of Pennsylvania to obtain a BSN in just 12 months
Participate in a Virtual Information Forum
This 20-minute Zoom session will provide you with an overview of the program and information on admission and financial aid. Current sessions are scheduled for:
- Friday, February 12 | 8 AM
- Tuesday, February 23 | 6 PM
- Wednesday, March 3 | 8 AM
- Monday, March 15 | 12 PM
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Questions Form
If you have a question or comment for the Heritage Valley Kennedy School of Nursing, please fill out the form below, and one of our Admissions counselors will be in touch.
Visit the Heritage Valley Kennedy School of Nursing website for more detailed information!