This form is for those interested in being an Exhibitor at the Heritage Valley Health System "What's on your Plate?" Expo on Saturday, March 9, 2019 at the Community College of Beaver County.
Special Event Notes:
- There is NO COST to be an exhibitor; however we do ask you provide some type of item/gift certificate/basket to be used as a door prize, if possible.
- Exhibitors are strongly encouraged to have an interactive display/exhibit area as well as information/giveaways for expo attendees.
- In order to register, you must have FIRST been contacted by Heritage Valley Health System via e-mail, phone call, US Mail before registering. All exhibitors must be screened and pre-approved prior to registration.
- Once you complete this form, you will be contacted shortly thereafter to confirm your registration and you will be provided with additional details.
- No home-made food or beverage samples are to be distributed at this event. Pre-packaged/factory sealed items or items prepared in an inspected and permitted kitchen/facility are permitted.