Graduate Nurse Event
Graduate Nurse Virtual Recruitment Event
Learn what it’s like to work for a leader in community healthcare where employees are family and care is personal!
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
A great start to your nursing career begins with an employer that encourages your development, advancement, and success. At Heritage Valley Health System, we offer excellent nurse-to-patient ratios and a supportive nursing orientation and training program. We are looking for great new team members to help us serve the members of our community!
Join us and learn how Heritage Valley:
- Offers a sign-on bonus, educational assistance, and flexible start dates
- Gives you the resources, incentives, and flexibility to live a healthy life and enjoy career success
- Rewards your efforts with competitive wages and a robust benefits package
- Helps you reach your career goals
At these virtual events, you will have the opportunity to hear from our Recruiters, Education Team, and Directors of Nursing. Topics include pay, benefits, details on available opportunities, and an overview of our extensive orientation program.
Please register for this event prior to attending. If you are unable to attend but are still interested in learning more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make arrangements to schedule an interview with you.
Let us tell you our story and we will help you start on the path to a rewarding career at Heritage Valley Health System.