Harvest of Health Exhibitor Information
This form is for those interested in being an Exhibitor at the Heritage Valley Health System "Harvest of Health" Wellness Expo on Saturday, October 19, 2019 at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott (Moon Township).
Special Event Notes:
- If you are interested in being an exhibitor, please complete this form. All exhibitors will be screened and approved prior to officially being offered a table.
- Once you complete this form, your company/organization will be considered by the event committee as to whether you will be accepted as an exhibitor for this event. You will be contacted shortly thereafter with a decision regarding your registration status. If accepted, you will be provided with additional details. Heritage Valley Health System reserves the right to reject any company/organization for any reason.
- There is NO COST to be an exhibitor; however, we do ask you to provide some type of item/gift certificate/basket to be used as a door prize.
- Exhibitors are strongly encouraged to have an interactive display/exhibit area as well as information/giveaways/samples for expo attendees.
- All exhibitors must remain set-up for the entire event (10 AM – 2 PM)
- No home-made food or beverage samples are to be distributed at this event. Pre-packaged/factory sealed items or items prepared in an inspected and permitted kitchen/facility are permitted.
- Please contact Bobby Catley, Heritage Valley Health System Marketing & Communications, at 724-773-2045 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions/additional information.