Intellectual Disabilities Supports Coordination Unit
The Supports Coordination Unit at Staunton Clinic is dedicated to helping individuals and families attain the best possible blend of services that balances the impact of intellectual disabilities with the desire to maintain a high quality of life.
Our team of support coordinators is entrusted to assist every individual in finding a unique approach toward overcoming obstacles and reaching personal goals. The professional staff is sensitive to the uniqueness of each individual and will help to customize a plan of services that reflect their needs.
Services that our Supports Coordinators will be able to assist you with or help you find may include:
- Housing options
- Community integration
- Work and workshop options
- School services
- Natural resources within families and communities
- Linking with legal supports, energy assistance and home support programs
- Coordination of supports among various agencies
- Other services based on the individual’s specific needs