Patient Care Associate Recruitment
Begin a Career as a Patient Care Associate at Heritage Valley Health System!
Make a change with the season by starting a great new career at Heritage Valley Health System! Heritage Valley is currently hiring for Patient Care Associates with opportunities at both our Beaver and Sewickley campuses on multiple units, shifts, and in both Full Time and Part Time statuses!
A high school diploma or equivalent is required but our ideal candidate preferably has successfully completed a nursing assistant program (proof of completion required) or is a nursing student after successful completion of their first quarter/semester of nursing school. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Excellent bedside manner and customer service skills are essential!
What sets us apart:
- Sign-on/Retention Bonus (Totaling $3,500 for Full-Time; $1,750 for Part-Time)
- Competitive pay with off shift and weekend shift differential. You’re rewarded for your hard
work and efforts
- A robust benefits package with the ability to customize according to your lifestyle
- Excellent staff to patient ratios. Better than most hospitals and long term care facilities
- 19 days Paid Time Off for Full-Time plus 7 paid Holidays. Pro-rated for Part-Time
- FREE uniforms/scrubs provided annually
- Career advancement opportunities and educational assistance ($4,000/year for Full-Time;
$2,000/year for Part-Time for 1-year commitment)
- On-site parking, free or low-cost parking in employee garage/lot
- Opportunity to experience a variety of nursing units
To search and apply for open PCA positions click here.
If you are unsure about qualifications or have questions, please use the form below and you will be contacted.