Locations & Services Re-Opened
We are here for you!
The past several months have been a challenging time as everyone in the community practiced measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Those efforts helped flatten the curve of the pandemic and made it possible for Heritage Valley to deliver the best care to those in need. Heritage Valley has resumed services to provide you with convenient access to health care.
Don't Delay Care.
Our three emergency departments in Beaver, Kennedy and Sewickley are open 24 hours to treat all of your emergent needs.
- Heritage Valley hospitals -- Heritage Valley Beaver, Heritage Valley Kennedy and Heritage Valley Sewickley -- have resumed elective surgeries and procedures. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and in accordance with the Pennsylvania Department of Health recommendations, elective surgeries and procedures had been postponed since March 18. Individuals interested in scheduling procedures should coordinate directly with their physicians.
Certain individuals, as advised by their PCP or surgeon, entering the hospitals for elective surgeries will need to be tested for COVID-19 prior to their surgery/procedure date. Heritage Valley Health System continues to offer drive-through COVID-19 testing in Beaver and Moon Township to facilitate this requirement.
Lab Draw & Diagnostic Imaging
- Lab and diagnostic imaging tests are available at Heritage Valley hospitals, Medical Neighborhoods in the communities we serve. To find a location near you, click here.
- Outpatient rehabilitation, physical and occupational therapy services are available at the following locations:
· Beaver Medical Commons
· Heritage Valley Edgeworth
· Heritage Valley Chippewa
· Heritage Valley Kennedy
· West Allegheny
· Heritage Valley Center Township
- Appointments can be made by calling the locations above.
- ConvenientCare walk-in clinics are open in Aliquippa, Center Township, Chippewa, Edgeworth, Ellwood City, Robinson Township and Calcutta, Ohio. Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday. No appointment is necessary. For more information on ConvenientCare, click here.
- Heritage Valley BusinessCare in Center Township is open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Mondays through Friday. The BusinessCare Robinson Township location remains open 8 a.m. to Noon, Monday through Friday.
- The Beaver Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center located in the Heritage Valley Center Township Medical Neighborhood is now open! The hours are 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, go to bvasc.com.
- Beginning Tuesday, May 26, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation services will resume at Heritage Valley Heart & Vascular locations in Beaver and Leetsdale.
· HVMG Heart & Vascular Center - Beaver, 605 Sharon Road, Beaver, PA.
· HVMG Heart & Vascular Center - Leetsdale, 12 Quaker Village Shopping Center, Ohio River Boulevard, Suite 2A, Leetsdale, PA.
Appointments can be made by calling 724.773.4502.
This page will be updated regularly to communicate changes. We look forward to seeing you!