Locations & Services Re-Opened
We are here for you!
The past several weeks have been a challenging time as everyone in the community practiced measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Those efforts helped flatten the curve of the pandemic and made it possible for Heritage Valley to deliver the best care to those in need. Heritage Valley is resuming services and re-opening locations to provide you with convenient access to health care services.
Don't Delay Care.
Our three emergency departments in Beaver, Kennedy and Sewickley are open 24 hours to treat all of your emergent needs.
- Heritage Valley hospitals -- Heritage Valley Beaver, Heritage Valley Kennedy and Heritage Valley Sewickley -- will resume scheduling elective surgeries and procedures the week of May 11, 2020. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and in accordance with the Pennsylvania Department of Health recommendations, elective surgeries and procedures had been postponed since March 18. Individuals interested in scheduling procedures should coordinate directly with their physicians.
Certain individuals, as advised by their PCP or surgeon, entering the hospitals for elective surgeries will need to be tested for COVID-19 prior to their surgery/procedure date. Heritage Valley Health System continues to offer drive-through COVID-19 testing in Beaver and Moon Township to facilitate this requirement.
- Heritage Valley Beaver and Heritage Valley Sewickley hospitals will add fluoroscopy including barium exams, myleograms, arthrograms and pain injections.
- MRI services at Heritage Valley Beaver and Heritage Valley Sewickley are available 7 am to 3 pm, Monday - Friday.
Lab Draw & Diagnostic Imaging
- Heritage Valley Edgeworth and Heritage Valley Chippewa Medical Neighborhoods are again offering mammography services. Also, DEXA bone density scans will be offered every other week at each location.
- For a complete list of community lab locations, click here.
- Beginning Monday, May 18, 2020, Heritage Valley Rehab will reopen two locations. Outpatient rehabilitation, physical and occupational therapy services will resume at the following locations:
· Beaver Medical Commons, 1030 Beaner Hollow Road, Beaver, PA. 724-770-0172
· Heritage Valley Edgeworth Medical Neighborhood, Esmark Building, 100 Hazel Lane, Sewickley, PA. 412-749-7178
Appointments can be made by calling the locations above. All other Heritage Valley Outpatient Rehab Locations are temporarily closed. For a list of those locations, click here.
- ConvenientCare walk-in clinics are open in Aliquippa, Center Township, Chippewa, Edgeworth, Ellwood City, Robinson Township and Calcutta, Ohio. Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., daily. No appointment is necessary. For more information on ConvenientCare, click here.
- BusinessCare location in the Heritage Valley Center Township and Heritage Valley Robinson Township Medical Neighborhoods are open 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The Beaver Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center located in the Heritage Valley Center Township Medical Neighborhood is now open! Hours are 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, go to bvasc.com.
- Beginning Tuesday, May 26, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation services will resume at Heritage Valley Heart & Vascular locations in Beaver and Leetsdale.
· HVMG Heart & Vascular Center - Beaver, 605 Sharon Road, Beaver, PA.
· HVMG Heart & Vascular Center - Leetsdale, 12 Quaker Village Shopping Center, Ohio River Boulevard, Suite 2A, Leetsdale, PA.
Appointments can be made by calling 724.773.4502.
This page will be updated regularly to communicate changes. We look forward to seeing you!