Tuition and Fees
Please note that these costs are approximate and may apply only to the Heritage Valley Kennedy School of Radiography. Students will incur additional significant costs associated with their education at La Roche University. Please visit their website at www.laroche.edu for current rates and more details.
|Tuition||$350.00 per semester/session (7) = $2,450.00*|
|Act 33, 34, and 73 Clearances||$90.00|
|Textbooks for Hospital Courses||$675.00|
|Film Identification Markers*||$40.00|
|Uniforms and Shoes||$200.00|
|A.R.R.T. Exam Fee||$200.00|
Total Approximated Costs
The costs, listed above, are approximate and may be subject to change.
Additional expenses may include (but are not limited to):
- Parking* (if applicable; Heritage Valley Kennedy offers free parking to all employees, students, patients, and visitors)
- Replacement ID badge (if you lose the first one)
- Film markers*
- Radiation monitoring badge (if you lose the first one)
*Students are responsible for the cost of transportation, parking, film identification markers, and lunches incurred during any clinical externship. Students are also responsible for transportation and parking costs when fulfilling community service projects.
Students are encouraged to perform Internet searches for other available scholarships, particularly those from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists. Visit their website at www.asrt.org.
Refund Policy for Students who are Ineligible for a Scholarship
An institutional refund policy has been established for those students who drop a course or complete withdrawal from school. Adjustments are for tuition only; non-refundable deposits and fees are not adjusted or refunded. The Heritage Valley Kennedy School of Radiography courses will be adjusted based on the calculation provided below.
A student who withdraws from the program will have any paid hospital tuition refunded as follows:
- A 100 percent refund will be given prior to the start of classes for that semester. In the event of withdrawal prior to the beginning of the first semester, 100 percent of tuition will be given minus the cost of any pre-ordered personal radiation dosimeters and the $100 deposit.
- A 50 percent refund will be given for withdrawal up to the third week of classes during fall and spring semesters and the second week of summer sessions.
- No refund will be given for withdrawal past the third week of fall and spring and the second week of summers.