In response to coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, Heritage Valley Health System has initiated the following changes to visitation at our three hospitals.
We welcome visitors to our hospital. To protect patients’ health and privacy,
we ask that you follow these rules:
- Only two visitors at a time.
- Children under age 12 may visit with special permission from the nursing
staff. Please limit these visits to 10 minutes.
- We ask that visitors leave the room while staff is caring for patients.
- Those under age 14 who want to visit a patient in Critical Care must have
special permission from the patient’s nurse.
- Anyone with a cold, sore throat or other illness should not visit.
- Please designate one representative to stay in touch with the nurses
regarding your condition. That person then can update the rest of the family.
- Visitors, as determined by the patient, will not be restricted, limited or
otherwise denied access to the patient on the basis of race, color, national
origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.