Heritage Valley Beaver, Heritage Valley Sewickley and Heritage Valley Kennedy have begun to slowly and safely reintroduce visitors our hospitals. Visitation restrictions and hours are as follows:
- Visiting Hours: 10 am - 6 pm
- One visitor permitted at the bedside in mask after temperature and question screening performed in the main lobby.
- Suggested visitor is immediate family member who has had no exposure to COVID-19 virus.
Maternal Child Health Unit at Beaver and Sewickley hospitals
- One significant other/support person
- See department for details on arrival
Behavioral Health Unit
- Individualized to patient need-see staff
- One visitor at patient’s bedside/waiting room as symptoms/ condition permits
Outpatient Surgical Departments
Outpatient Surgical patients will continue to be dropped off at the main entrance and released at the same location with instructions given to family member on arrival to the car.