Why work as a Patient Care Associate at Heritage Valley?
A Patient Care Associate (Nurse Assistant) is an important and valued member of our healthcare team. They keep the patients safe and comfortable. Our nurses depend on them for a wide variety of patient care.
It’s A Great Career Choice
- Experience Personal and Professional Pride. It’s a privilege to hold a patient’s hand and make a difference in their life in a positive way.
- No two days will ever be the same.
- A Patient Care Associate offers tremendous job stability because the demand will always be there.
- Allows a head start if you are a nursing student or if you are thinking about going to nursing school.
- Work together with wonderful nurses and staff who will enrich your life and teach you about their roles and experiences in the healthcare community.
Here’s what sets Heritage Valley apart from other healthcare facilities …
- State of the Art Technology in the community close to home
- Excellent staff to patient ratios. Better than most hospitals and long term care facilities
- Competitive experienced based pay (Minimum of $16.00/ hr) + off shift and weekend shift differential.
- Unparalleled Medical/Dental/Vision plan with low cost and medical premiums
- 19 days Paid Time Off for Full-Time + 7 Holidays; Pro-rated for Part-Time
- 403b Retirement Saving with match
- Free uniforms/scrubs provided annually
- On site, free or low cost parking in employee garage
- Educational Assistance: $4,000 each year for 1 year Full-time commitment, $2,000 each year for 1 year Part-time commitment
- Variety of Experience on different units
Ready to Apply?
View jobs here or fill out the form below to be contacted by one of our recruiters.
"*" indicates required fields