Offered enrollment prior to Orientation will be required to complete the following.
1. Complete a Student Health Record Form (with vaccination records)
- Schedule an appointment and complete the following form with your physician. Please print forms single-sided. This physical form and vaccination record must be completed and submitted on Orientation Day in July. If you need titers, have them completed in advance of your appointment.
- Furthermore, please note that the mandatory flu shot will be available to you in the fall at no cost.
2. Submit the following by July Orientation Day. (Do not apply for these clearances until offered enrollment.)
Required clearances/background checks, all originals must be submitted to the program
Please choose reason: Individual 14 years of age or older who is applying for or holding a paid position as an employee with a program, activity or service, as a person responsible for the child’s welfare or having direct contact with children.
- Enter service code number 1KG756