Setting the Standard in Occupational Health and Worksite Wellness
We will promote health, wellness and safety programs and become a partner for employers in our service area while striving to achieve recognition as the authority of employer risk health management. We will set the standard of excellence in delivering quality care through more efficient and effective multidisciplinary communication and networking of core providers through the health system.
- Convenient office location with easy access and ample parking
- Access to care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through our three hospital emergency departments
- Integration of services with Heritage Valley ConvenientCare facilities
- Immediate access to board-certified providers
- Physical and Occupational Therapy Services located adjacent to Heritage Valley BusinessCare
- “Best Practices” treatment guidelines for the care and treatment of occupational injuries
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) certified collectors.
- Board-certified Medical Review Officer
- Clinical staff certified as drug and alcohol collectors, audiometric technicians, spirometry technicians
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse – Specialists