Heritage Valley Health System’s Cardiothoracic Surgery program is one of the most comprehensive heart health programs in the region. The Cardiothoracic Surgery program is a valuable asset to area residents who would otherwise have to travel to Pittsburgh for this type of quality care.
Heritage Valley’s Open Heart Surgery program offers patients a wide variety of services such as coronary bypass grafting, adult congenital surgery, minimally invasive techniques, and much more. Our open heart surgery team, consisting of a primary cardiothoracic surgeon, another physician, a scrub nurse, a circulating nurse, a perfusionist, and anesthesiologist, a certified registered nurse anesthetist, and a physician’s assistant. Our highly-educated, skilled cardiothoracic surgeon – Xingyi Que, MD, MS, FACS is certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Thoracic Surgery.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures
- Surgical Procedures
- Adult Cardiothoracic Surgeries
- Aortic Valve Surgery
- Chest Wall Reconstruction
- Coronary Artery Bypass (CABG)
- Maze Procedure (Surgical Ablation)
- Minimally Invasive Coronary Bypass
- Minimally Invasive Lung Resection for Cancer
- Mitral Valve Surgery
- Thoracic Aneurysm Repair and Surgery of the Great Vessels
- Thoracoscopy and Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS)