Independent Living within the Heritage Valley Health System Senior Living Community is a wonderful experience for seniors. Inside our residence, seniors will find activities and amenities designed to suit their active lifestyles, all in an inviting atmosphere of comfort and community.
Residents will enjoy entertaining family and friends, whether in their own apartment or at one of the many parlors, patios or entertainment areas specifically designed with fun in mind. Our common areas provide all incoming residents with what they want in a home.
With a host of activities, social events, services and amenities, our Independent Living facility truly brings new meaning to senior living and is an affordable option for retirees.
- Dining Room/Bistro
- Pub/Mini-Theater Room
- Gym/Health & Fitness Area
- Spacious Living Room with Fireplace, Television & Game Table
- Library/Computer Room with Complimentary Internet Access
- Craft Studio
- Covered Patio, Equipped with Grill
- Included Utilities: Water; Electric; Sewage; Trash; Heat; Air Conditioning; Basic Cable Service (Excluding Telephone and Internet)
- Complimentary Resident Laundry Accommodations
- Daily Check-in Service
- Full Service Salon (Located in the Personal Care Facility)
- Restaurant-Style Dining for Breakfast and Dinner
- Weekly Apartment Housekeeping Service
- Maintenance Service
- Van Transportation to Scheduled Outings
- On-Site Parking
- Emergency Communication System
- Convenience of Heritage Valley Kennedy Hospital and Physician Offices
- Fine Dining
- Baking, Gardening, Exercise, Reading and Card Clubs
- Craft Programs
- Guest Speakers
- Visits to Historic and Cultural Destinations
- Fitness Program
- Outings to Concerts, Casino, Movies and Restaurants
- Scenic and Well-Lit Campus Walking Pathway
- Resident Council
Location and Contact Us
We are located right across the street from Heritage Valley Kennedy.
32 Heckel Road, Kennedy Township, PA 15136
Call 412-331-6139 to schedule a visit or fill out the form below.
We welcome all residents without discrimination based upon race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, language, culture, national origin, sources of payment, or marital, veteran, or disabled status.