- Magna cum laude graduate of the University of Notre Dame
- Doctorate of Medicine from Northwestern University, member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Orthopaedic surgical residency at the University of Rochester School of Medicine, Chief Resident.
- Advanced fellowship in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery at The Cleveland Clinic
- Primary areas of interest include knee and shoulder arthroscopy, anatomic ACL reconstruction, meniscus repair, rotator cuff repair, shoulder instability, knee replacement and total shoulder arthroplasty
Dr. Langhans is Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a member of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine.