What is a Care Card?
The Care Card is a way for Heritage Valley Health System to identify patients quickly and accurately at Heritage Valley facilities.
Where can I use the Care Card?
The Care Card can be used at the following Heritage Valley locations:
- Hospitals – Heritage Valley Beaver, Heritage Valley Sewickley, Heritage Valley Kennedy
- Medical Neighborhoods – located in Aliquippa, Calcutta, OH, Center Township, Chippewa, Edgeworth, Ellwood City, Robinson Township
- ConvenientCare Clinics – located in Aliquippa, Calcutta, OH, Center Township, Chippewa, Edgeworth, Ellwood City, Robinson Township
- Heritage Valley Multispecialty Group physician offices – more than 54 locations
- Diagnostic, lab draw, and other outpatient locations
Where can I sign up for a Care Card?
Requests for a Care Card can be made online using the form below or sign up is available when registering at a Heritage Valley patient kiosk. We provide two Care Cards, a wallet-size card, and a keychain card. Carry the card that works best for you!