What is a Care Card?
The Care Card is a way for Heritage Valley Health System to identify patients quickly and accurately at Heritage Valley facilities.
Where can I use the Care Card?
The Care Card can be used at the following Heritage Valley locations:
- Hospitals – Heritage Valley Beaver, Heritage Valley Sewickley, Heritage Valley Kennedy
- Medical Neighborhoods – located in Aliquippa, Calcutta, OH, Center Township, Chippewa, Edgeworth, Ellwood City, Robinson Township
- ConvenientCare Clinics – located in Aliquippa, Calcutta, OH, Center Township, Chippewa, Edgeworth, Ellwood City, Robinson Township
- Heritage Valley Multispecialty Group physician offices – more than 54 locations
- Diagnostic, lab draw, and other outpatient locations
Where can I sign up for a Care Card?
Requests for a Care Card can be made online using the form below or sign up is available when registering at a Heritage Valley patient kiosk. We provide two Care Cards, a wallet-size card, and a keychain card. Carry the card that works best for you!
Our “Virtual Care Card” is even easier and more convenient to use!
Heritage Valley Health System Android and iPhone customers are now able to manage their family’s Care Cards using the Heritage Valley Health System mobile application. The HVHS app is available to download from iTunes and the Play Store free of charge. Users can add a Care Card number as well as the Care Card numbers of their family members to the HVHS app for convenience during the check-in process. Other HVHS app features include Find a Physician, Services/Locations, and the Patient Activity Indicator, which displays current patient volume at our Emergency Departments, ConvenientCare locations, and outpatient services locations.