Heritage Valley Health System is providing the following information in an effort to better partner with our current and potential suppliers to improve the health and well-being of all people in the communities we serve.
Heritage Valley Health System values Ethical Behavior, Responsibility, Collaboration, Compassion, Proficiency, and Service Excellence and expects our supplier partners to value the same.
We hope the following policies and information will enable strong business relationships between Heritage Valley Health System and our business partners.
Heritage Valley Health System has teamed up with Vendormate to provide vendor registration and credentialing. This system allows us to manage evidence of personnel credentials and understanding of key policies and requirements in regards to our vendor community. It is also used as a badge system for vendor on-site identification.
Vendor Related Policies
- Code of Ethics – Admin Policy 1.01
- Conflict of Interest – Admin Policy 1.19
- Gifts from Vendors – Admin Policy 1.32
- Industry-Sponsored Education/Training – Admin Policy 1.30
- Purchasing of Goods and Services (Over $10,000) – Admin Policy 1.08
- Supply and Equipment Sales Recommendations – Admin Policy 1.07
- Vendor Philanthropy / Donations from Vendors – Admin Policy 1.31