HVMG Baden Area Healthcare
- 210 Ohio River BlvdBaden, PA 15005412.749.6831
Heritage Valley Medical Group Baden Healthcare offers the full scope of family practice services, including routine health care for all phases of life, Pediatric Care and Elder Care.
Services include routine preventive care health exams, vaccines, sports physicals and AMW.
Baden Area Healthcare accepts most major insurances, except Medicaid Gateway and Unison.
Heritage Valley Multispecialty Group Baden Area Healthcare412.749.6831
Monday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prescription refill requests are needed 3 days in advance.
- Co-pays and self payments are due at the time of services.
- Please allow 5 days notice for authorization requests.
The physicians and staff at Baden Area Healthcare are dedicated to providing the best medical care for our community and patients.
Dr. Hein is board certified in Family Practice. If hospitalization is required, patients would be admitted to Heritage Valley Sewickley. As part of Heritage Valley Health System, our mission is: "To improve the health and well-being of all people in the communities we serve."
- To avoid any unnecessary expenses to the patient, please verify with your insurance company that your services are covered.
- A “no-show” fee may be charged.