The mission of Heritage Valley BusinessCare is to provide patients with a continuum of quality healthcare programs at their employment site with focus on prevention and value to the healthcare system. We will promote health, wellness and safety programs and become a partner for employers in our service area while striving to achieve recognition as the authority of employer risk health management. We will set the standard of excellence in delivering quality care through more efficient and effective multidisciplinary communication and networking of core providers through the health system.
- Convenient office location with easy freeway access and ample parking
- Access to care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through our two hospital emergency departments
- Integration of services with Heritage Valley ConvenientCare facilities
- Immediate access to board certified providers
- Physical and Occupational Therapy Services located adjacent to Heritage Valley BusinessCare
- “Best Practices” treatment guidelines for the care and treatment of occupational injuries
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) certified collectors.
- Board certified Medical Review Officer
- Clinical staff certified as drug and alcohol collectors, audiometric technicians, spirometry technicians
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse - Specialists
Heritage Valley BusinessCare
Heritage Valley BusinessCare provides your company with a viable solution: a comprehensive, coordinated, cost effective and flexible alternative to conventional medical care.