Our Memory Care program is a wonderful option for seniors with memory impairments and provides maximum comfort for residents, and peace of mind for families.
We offer a neighborhood designed for the specific needs of seniors with Alzheimer’s or related dementia. Our memory care residence has been designed to create meaningful and personal routines based on each resident’s life story and history.
The facility offers a home-like environment conducive to both emotional health and physical well-being. Every room of our program has been designed to stimulate the senses and invoke a feeling of familiarity and warmth. Residents and their families can enjoy comfortable common rooms, as well as an attractive and secure outdoor courtyard.
The following neighborhood features are included in the monthly base rate that is in accordance with the Admission Agreement.
- Room and Board
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Telephone access in each unit. (Resident is responsible to pay the initial hook-up fee.)
- Cable connection capabilities (Resident is responsible to pay the initial hook-up fee.)
- Weekly Housekeeping services
- Weekly Linen service (towels and bed linens)
- Utilities: heat, electricity, water/sewage, trash
- 24-hour emergency call system
- 24-hour staffing
- Routine maintenance of property and grounds
- Social and recreational activities
- Transportation for prescheduled activities, when applicable
- Meal tray delivery service, when medically determined during a temporary illness
- Mail delivery service
- Availability of resident laundry area
- Convenience of Heritage Valley Kennedy Hospital and Physician Offices
- Fine Dining
Location and Contact Us
We are located right across the street from Heritage Valley Kennedy.
30 Heckel Road, Kennedy Township, PA 15136
Please call 412-331-6139 to schedule a visit or fill out the form below.
We welcome all residents without discrimination based upon race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, language, culture, national origin, sources of payment, or marital, veteran, or disabled status.